Events you may be interested in
School of Biomedical Sciences Postgraduate research opportunities evening
If you’re interested in pursuing studies in research at the School of Biomedical sciences, UWA, come along to the Honours, Master of Infectious Diseases and Master of Clinical Pathology Research information evening.
- Categories: Local event - at UWA campus
- Audiences: Studying at UWAGraduates or near graduates
Careers and further study
Take your studies to a new level with a postgraduate degree and discover what career opportunities lie ahead.
Fees and scholarships
Learn more about the fees that apply to you for this course. For fee type definitions and further assistance, see the Fee Calculator Help page. You can also search our database for scholarships that are relevant to you or this course.
Scholarships are available to students from a diverse range of backgrounds, including academic achievement, financial need, educational disadvantage, leadership and community service, artistic or sporting achievements, and being from a rural or remote area.
Cost of living
If you’re interested in furthering your career by studying this postgraduate degree, find out the admission details below.
(a) a Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Biomedical Science, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA;
(b) the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 50 per cent;
(c) successfully completed prior studies at a tertiary level in either anatomy and human biology, biomedical science, medicine, or health science; or in a related cognate discipline, as recognised by UWA
(2) Applicants must have a current National Police Certificate of no more than 12 months old, or equivalent certification, indicating no criminal conviction.
Ranking and Selection Process
How to apply
Ready to apply for this postgraduate course? Follow the steps and you’ll be on your way to joining us at UWA.
About the course
- Not available in 2020
- Semester 1, Semester 2, Mid-year intake for part-time study only
- For information regarding course contact hours and requirements refer to relevant details in the UWA Handbook.
- This course is not available to international student visa holders
Postgraduate coursework degrees and combined (coursework and research) degrees comprise a number of units. Refer to the course structure for more information.