Careers and further study
Explore the career opportunities available to you.
Fees and scholarships
Learn more about the fees that apply to you for this course.
Postgraduate - fee paying students
Scholarships are available to students from a diverse range of backgrounds, including academic achievement, financial need, educational disadvantage, leadership and community service, artistic or sporting achievements, and being from a rural or remote area.
Cost of living
If you’re interested in furthering your career by studying this postgraduate degree, find out the admission details below.
(a) a Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Biomedical Science, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA;
(b) the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 50 per cent;
(c) successfully completed prior studies at a tertiary level in either anatomy and human biology, biomedical science, medicine, or health science; or in a related cognate discipline, as recognised by UWA
(2) Applicants must have a current National Police Certificate of no more than 12 months old, or equivalent certification, indicating no criminal conviction.
(3) Applicants with at least eight years of relevant documented professional experience with demonstrated competencies in a health-related field, as assessed by UWA, may be admitted.
Ranking and Selection Process
How to apply
About the course
- Not available in 2020
- Non-standard teaching periods at the beginning of the year and mid-year (mid-year intake for part-time study only)
- For information regarding course contact hours and requirements refer to relevant details in the UWA Handbook.
- This course is not available to international student visa holders
Postgraduate coursework degrees and combined (coursework and research) degrees comprise a number of units. Refer to the course structure for more information.