The Graduate Certificate in Environment and Health provides you with the opportunity to examine, analyse and assess the risks to human health from the environment. The course will develop your skills and knowledge of the framework required to tackle complex public health challenges today and into the future.
- Start date
- 24 July 2020
- Study mode
$5,000Discounted to $2,500 until 24 July
Describe and evaluate health and disease in population groups.
Assess the impact of environmental and occupational exposures on human health.
Outline the health impact from environmental disturbances both regionally and globally.
Why study this course?
- Develop a comprehensive skillset to tackle complex public health challenges.
- Be taught by top experts in the field.
- Learn to assess and communicate the environmental and occupational exposure impact on human health to a range of audiences.
How does it work?
Studying either full time or part time, you will successfully complete four units and can then choose to enter into the Master of Public Health.
- PUBH4403 Epidemiology I
- PUBH5783 Health in an Era of Environmental Change
- PUBH5743 Environmental and Occupational Health
Take one unit (option):
What's next after this course?
- Research officer
- Health project/program manager
- Policy analyst
- Health researcher
- Health promotion officer