Regional Student Information Webinar
Wednesday 21 June
Date and time
- Wednesday 21 June 6:00pm - 6:45pm
- High school students
- Parents and guardians
- Career advisers and teachers
- Registrational essential
Got questions about your journey to UWA as a regional student? Join us at our upcoming online information session on Wednesday 21 June to find out more about courses and pathways, our Broadway UWA scheme, support services and accommodation, and have an opportunity for Q&A with UWA staff.
This event will be live-streamed.
Why attend this event?
- Find out about our range of courses and entry pathways to study
- Learn more about eligibility for ATAR adjustment points at UWA
- Find out more about living on College Row at UWA
- Ask any questions you may have about studying at UWA during the Q&A
Who should attend this event?
- Year 10, 11 and 12 domestic students based in regional areas
- Boarders from regional areas
- Parents and supporters of regional students
- High school staff who support regional students
How to get in touch with us?
Live chat – Visit the Future Students website and start a live chat through the bottom on the right hand side of your screen
Call us – 131 UWA (131 892) or +61 8 6488 1000
Submit an online enquiry – askUWA for Domestic students or askUWA for International students
Visit the Future Students Centre – Find us on campus at Student Central