When it comes to securing your future employment prospects, studying a bachelor’s degree is a fantastic first step, but which bachelor’s degree will guarantee you a place in the future job market?
According to research from the National Skills Commission, the labour market is set to boom in the following areas by 2026:
- Aged and disabled carers (up by 74,900 or 28.0%)
- Registered nurses (up by 40,400 or 13.9%)
- Software and application programmers (up by 42,200 or 27.0%)
- Database and systems administrators, and ICT security specialists (up by 29,100 or 38.9%)
- Management and organisation analysts (up by 28,200 or 32.2%).
If you have an interest in information technology and data science and want a career that is future proof then the new four-year Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) degree is perfect for you. The revised program means you’ll be career-ready sooner and will graduate from a program that combines both the theoretical knowledge you’ll need with built-in practical experience units that partner with industry leaders.