Professor Ryan Lowe
ARC Future Fellowship, 2011-2015
UWA Vice Chancellor’s Mid-Career Research Award, 2014
Excellence in Teaching Award for Coursework – Individual Teacher, 2010
An Australian storm wave damage and beach erosion Early Warning System, ARC Linkage
- Lowe, R, Hansen J
Real-time data display of UWA coastal data
- Hansen, J., Cuttler, M., Bowyer, C., & Lowe, R.
Strategic outreach activities to promote UWA's expansion of renewable wave energy research in Albany
- Lowe, R., Wolgamot, H., Paterson, A., O'Neil, J., Techera, E., Draper, S., Hansen, J., Rijnsdorp, D. & Gaudin, C.
Albany Wave Energy Project – Wave Energy Research Centre
- Gaudin, C., Draper, S., Lowe, R., Hansen, J., O'Loughlin, C. & Wolgamot, H.
Redefining sediment transport predictions in benthic ecosystems, ARC Discovery Project
- Lowe, R., Ghisalberti, M.
Hydrodynamics and Sediment Dynamics along Coral Reef-lined Coasts
- Lowe, R., Hansen, J.
From single to multiple wave energy converters: Cost reduction through location and configuration optimisation
- Lowe, R., Hansen, J., O'Loughlin, C., Tian, Y., Gaudin, C. & Cassidy, M.
Oceans Graduate School
UWA's Oceans Graduate School is providing innovative and effective solutions for the challenges facing the world’s oceans.
Indian Ocean Marine Research Centre
The Indian Ocean Marine Research Centre is a purpose-built collaborative facility for marine science and ocean engineering research.
Oceans is a multidisciplinary research cluster with expertise spanning across ocean dynamics and forecasting, offshore geotechnical engineering, structural engineering, hydrodynamics, gas processing, and asset management.