Kirill de Lancastre Jedenov
Started at UWA: 2014
Kirill’s current work includes:
- Design Guangzhou – a book that documents the built environment of Guangzhou, a city in a constant state of flux.
- Housing Futures – a research group interested in increasing the quality and number of middle-density housing to reduce or stop the current urban sprawl.
- Drawing Resilience – strategies for ecological and social symbiosis.
- Crisis as the new normal – preparing architecture students for uncertainty in social, economic and ecological dynamics.
- Tactics Developed in Times of Economic Crisis Applied in Design Studios.
- Density Series – videos about contemporary urban conditions.
Design is about living. Our students learn how to live a better life. With this acquired knowledge they can design to quietly and positively influence other people’s lives.Kirill de Lancastre Jedenov