HMS Course Information Evening
- Social Sciences Lecture Theatre, Saw Promenade Crawley, WA 6009
- Map location
Date and time
- 21 May 2019, 6pm
- Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
- Current students
- Future students
- Graduates or near graduates
- Registration required
Are you interested in a career in Medicine, Dentistry, Podiatric Medicine or Pharmacy?
A UWA postgraduate degree will prepare you for an exciting career in the field of health and medical sciences. Find out more about how to apply for graduate entry into one of HMS's postgraduate professional degrees at this information evening.
This course information evening will discuss information on how to:
- Explore postgraduate options in health and medicine
- Understand admission requirements and application processes
- Find out key dates and timelines
- Hear from current postgraduate students about their experience studying at UWA
- Have your questions answered one to one by current postgraduate students and academics at the conclusion of the presentation.
The information covered in this session is relevant to students who have completed or are currently completing a bachelor degree. The Direct Pathway for high school students will not be covered in this session. Information on all admissions pathways is available here: