Wigmore Music Library
The Wigmore Music Library houses the UWA music collection, including music scores and recordings in a range of formats. Conveniently located at the Conservatorium of Music, it offers a technology-enhanced study space for quiet and small group work, with beautiful views of the Somerville Auditorium.
You can explore this library's layout by opening a PDF of its floor plans [PDF 372 KB].
- High-use print collection; thousands of online journals and ebooks
- Music scores and recordings
- Enhanced Wi-Fi access and technological capabilities
- Library computers with headsets
- Listening facilities
- Bookable group study rooms
- Quiet study areas
- Library and student IT help
- Automatic sliding doors at entry – Wigmore Music Library has no upper floors
- Accessible toilets are outside the building approximately 25 metres north via standard door openings in the male and female toilets