UWA COVID-19 latest information
The University of Western Australia will continue to monitor developments surrounding COVID-19 and update the UWA community.
For students: Please check your student email account for the latest advice.
For staff: Please check your email account and the Staff Intranet.
For the latest public announcements on COVID-19, please visit the WA Government website.
- Visit the Students website for information on library, IT, financial and wellbeing support throughout COVID-19.
- Contact your Student Advising Office via askUWA.
- Contact the University Library for assistance from specialist librarians and IT staff.
- If you are studying remotely and require IT support, call +61 8 6488 7335.
- If you are a current staff member, visit the Staff Intranet to find contact details for HR, IT, Campus Management, the Educational Enhancement Unit and other areas.
- If you are a prospective staff member, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please contact the event organiser or venue for any event-specific enquiries.
- If you're a journalist or media professional you can reach our media team by emailing email@example.com or by calling +61 8 6488 3229.
The situation surrounding coronavirus health and travel advice is dynamic and the above information may change at short notice.