8. Centre for English Language Teaching (CELT) students
Frequently asked questions
- 8-1 - What is the Centre for English Language Teaching's refund policy?
Our refund policy does cover the event of the school being unable to teach (full refund). What our refund policy does not specifically cover is the event that someone is sick with COVID-19 or unable to travel because of a quarantine/travel ban. In these two cases:
- The Centre will refund all fees paid, minus the processing fee of $250
- The Centre will NOT charge the usual Admin fee ($550)
We will continue to monitor the impact of COVID-19, and reassess this policy once the situation with the virus has improved.
- 8-2 - How will the current situation affect CELT students?
For more information about the impact on our courses and support for students, please visit the CELT COVID-19 webpage.