UWA COVID-19 latest information
With the return to baseline public health measures in Western Australia, The University of Western Australia will continue to closely monitor developments surrounding COVID-19 and its impact on the UWA community.
Aligned with State and Federal government public health advice, the University continues to encourage its community to get fully vaccinated, including having a booster dose when eligible.
Tested positive for COVID-19?
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in close contact with a COVID-19 positive person, please refer to the WA Government recommendations on testing and isolation: COVID-19 Coronavirus: Testing and Isolation Guide.
Please also log your information as follows:
Stay up to date
The University will continue to provide regular updates to the UWA community.
Information surrounding COVID-19 health advice is dynamically changing and the information on this page may change at short notice.
UWA students: Please check your student email accounts for the latest advice.
UWA staff: Please check your email account and the Staff Intranet.
For the latest public announcements on COVID-19, please visit the WA Government website.
Frequently asked questions
- Visit the Students website for information on library, IT, financial and wellbeing support throughout COVID-19.
- Contact your Student Advising Office via askUWA.
- Contact Student Incident and Support if you are impacted by COVID-19.
- Contact the University Library for assistance from specialist librarians and IT staff.
- If you are studying remotely and require IT support, call +61 8 6488 7335.
- If you are a prospective student, there are multiple ways to contact us for advice.
- If you are a current staff member, visit the Staff Intranet to find contact details for HR, IT, Campus Management, the Educational Enhancement Unit and other areas.
- If you are a prospective staff member, please email email@example.com.
- Please contact the event organiser or venue for any event-specific enquiries.
- If you're a journalist or media professional you can reach our media team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +61 8 6488 3229.
The situation surrounding coronavirus health and travel advice is dynamically changing and the above information may change at short notice.